TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
TOG has been one of the top 100 fastest growing private companies in the UK for the past 3 years. As the market for flexible office space has grown, so has the competition for clients and members. As a result, TOG must continue to provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance-based marketing to stay ahead of the competition and achieve challenging commercial targets across private offices, co-working, lounge membership, virtual membership, meeting rooms and event space.
To achieve this TOG must continue to provide a relevant and distinctive brand, with creativity, innovation and community sitting at the heart of everything we do.
This person must take ownership of all elements of TOG social media, constantly ensuring that the brand is presented with the same care and attention that goes into our building design. We are a design-led company, so we need a social media guru with a passion and flair for visual and editorial brilliance.
1. Strategy & Planning
- Develop a clear social media strategy and plan to build the brand (by increasing followers and engagement), support the achievement of commercial targets and build member and staff engagement.
- Drive better engagement with TOG social media channels, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
2. Creativity & Innovation
- Bring the TOG brand to life through engaging content, brilliant photography and thought-provoking words.
- Make sure content is monitored regularly and kept up-to-date.
- Don’t accept the status quo – constantly strive to generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to ensure that all social media posts are on brand.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to generate content that’s relevant for social media channels.
3. Influencer Strategy
- Either working with an agency or independently, identify and work with key influencers in the entrepreneurial and design communities to build followers and engagement.
4. Member & Staff engagement
- Ensure member & staff engagement through all social media channels and constantly look for opportunities to collaborate and share.
5. Marketing campaigns
- Work with the Campaign Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing agency to support marketing campaigns with integrated and well thought through social media plans.
6. Events and parties
- Available to document the success of events and build a portfolio of content for future marketing/promotional use including images, video, podcasts, blogs etc.
- Always be alert to Social Media messages and respond in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure the best and most current social media tools are being considered including social listening, scheduled posting and content tracking amongst others.
- Generate regular reports analysing the social media footprint and what is needed to maintain a growing online community.
- Diligently manage the Social Media budget.
All aspects of social media
Solid knowledge of social media tools across planning, content management and analytics
A good eye for design
Strong analytical skills
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
At least 3 years of experience in social media for an agency or a client
Track record of creativity and measurable results
An interest in design and cultural trends
Experience in a design-led sector
Creative, Proactive, takes responsibility, Energetic, self-motivated, positive
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position.