TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
The Office Group (TOG) is seeking a senior project manager to setup and run a small PMO. The PMO will serve all Technology projects, including software, systems, applications and infrastructure.
With Blackstone’s investment in TOG, we have a well-developed project framework in place. The Senior Project Manager will be the key person in ensuring we make best use of the framework to deliver projects quickly and in a considered manner.
- Use the TOG & Blackstone framework to manage projects through lifecycle
- Own the project register and the project assessment process
- Own the project management tools and software (Wrike, Jira, Confluence)
- Assist the CIO and technology directors with PMO governance
- Track, forecast and report on spend and budgets within projects
- Assist the CIO and Product Director in phasing and planning projects
- Assist in planning cross-project releases
- Manage and report on dependencies and issues
- Manage a team of two Technical Project Managers (PM) and one Business Analyst (BA)
- Resource management across multiple vendors and projects, tracking availability and time usage by project
- Liaising with business stakeholders to ensure project buy-in, participation and alignment of plans with everyday business activities
Reporting & Presentations
- Use PM software to prepare dashboards and management reports on project statuses
- Run monthly PMO stakeholder update cover programme overview and project statuses, risks, dependencies and release dates
- Coordinate and lead stakeholder meetings, documenting meeting outcomes
- Facilitate requirement gathering, document and report on these in standard formats
- Assist the Product Owners (PO) in gathering of user stories, management of backlogs and sprint planning
- Act as the escalation point for PMs, POs, and BA in all project activities
- Manage the use of business and non-project resources required in the project process where necessary
- Using internal and external technical resources where necessary
- Gain a technical understanding of the projects in flight
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
Experience in running Agile and Waterfall projects, knowledge of key concepts in Six Sigma
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position.