TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 35 open buildings, 33 of which are in London, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
TOG is looking for an organised, dynamic and creative individual to deliver the brand PR & marketing strategy for TOG, leading all tactical executions. This person needs extensive experience in PR/Comms as they will be managing the PR agency day to day and experience is also required in running ATL advertising campaigns, media planning, budget allocation and associated media and creative agencies.
This person will need to drive and manage all brand partnerships – developing strategic alliances to both maximise coverage for TOG on partner channels and also driving traffic of key influencers into TOG buildings to drive relevant WOM and incremental product sales.
They will be working closely with all business stakeholders, to ensure all content represents the brand correctly.
They will also ensure all brand ideas have scope on a digital platform to ensure all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally.
- Execute the brands marketing strategy through a thorough understanding of the brand vision and its member base and continually driving new ideas and taking ownership of brand projects to deliver successful outcomes.
- Drive the organisation’s brand and consumer PR strategy and continually looking for new opportunities to effectively target relevant consumer groups through the right media channels in order to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Day to day management of the PR agency in terms of storytelling, media targets and brand narrative etc. Ensure brand messaging is both aspirational but also commercial. Co-ordinate all press events with the agency.
- Drive and manage all brand partnerships – develop strategic alliances to both maximise coverage for TOG on partner channels, ensuring brand message is impactful and consistent and also driving traffic of key influencers into TOG buildings to drive relevant WOM and incremental product sales.
- Plan and execute all brand advertising & manage ATL advertising campaigns with media and creative ad agency partner.
- Work closely with creative and digital team, to ensure all content represents the brand correctly.
- Manage social media content manager and ensure all activity is in line with the brand objectives, narrative, tone of voice and overall creative tone, and support them to drive high quality engaged fan bases.
- Identify TOG members to collaborate with for all channels – being the member contact for all member brand activity and owning the communications channel.
- Drive and develop relevant in-building initiatives and brand partnerships with external partners and internal brand partners including Caravan and Manor.
- Ensure all brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and ensure the digital team is involved and engaged in brand activities to ensure all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally and deliver for both platforms.
- Effectively liaise with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all brand marketing and PR activities.
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities – Advertising, Brand Marketing, partnership and PR campaigns, utilising both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Develop and execute a strong building opening social & PR programme to support the aggressive building opening plans – this should entail both brand profiling and traffic/sales driving tactics.
- Develop and oversight of all consumer touchpoints including building signage and in building collateral – ensuring that all touchpoints are always on brand and supports all stakeholders in delivering business and building needs
- Develop branded merchandise that reflects the brand’s aspirations and has real value and purpose
- Develop a simple but effective process that connects the building teams to the marketing teams to ensure support and guidance is available and given when needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
Knowledge and Experience
- 4-5 years PR experience in house or agency based – with a black book of relevant press contact and experience in managing a PR agency effectively to deliver against set targets.
- 3-5 years experience working with both media and creative advertising agencies managing multichannel ATL advertising campaigns.
- Previous experience in implementing a PR/Marketing strategy in a retail environment.
Education and Qualifications
- A marketing/communications related degree or equivalent.
Job Specific Technical Skills
- An experienced brand and communications expert who will be comfortable liaising with and managing multiple business stakeholders to ensure there is buy in and delivery of the brand vision at all touchpoints.
- Proven ability to work to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- An innovative and creative approach.
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment.
Please email [email protected] to apply for this position