TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The role is to provide frontline desktop, network & telephony Infrastructure support to our 250+ staff and 12000+ clients across multiple location based flexible-office buildings.
The Office Group provides VOIP Telephony and VLan segregated Internet connectivity to over 1000 companies across the UK. You will provide 1st and 2nd line IT support, based at Head Office with travel to all London sites (sometimes outside London visits are required).
We have a strong customer focus ethic and a real community feel in our buildings, we expect all employees to uphold this ethos and to live the brand.
- To visit our buildings and assist with client move-ins, move-outs and office moves. This can include setting up and testing their Network configuration, their telephony, wifi and printing.
- To provide remote and onsite assistance to our staff for issues with their desktop computers, laptops, printers, VOIP phones and network access.
- Based at a Central London location, you’ll be on hand to help our Head Office team with all their IT issues and resolve or escalate them as appropriate.
- Liaising with our outsourced support partners to troubleshoot, test and resolve issues for our diverse client base across our portfolio of Multi-tenant office buildings.
- You will ensure that our communications rooms are kept tidy and patching work is carried out to a high standard and that records are maintained to ensure easy troubleshooting.
- To ensure that we continually meet and exceed our clients IT service and support expectations.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Other relevant professional qualifications
- LAN/WAN networking qualifications
- Avaya telephony, basic Admin & troubleshooting of IP office and S8300 systems
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Local Area Networks, Wifi, Operating systems and Network Printing
- Microsoft and Apple Operating Systems, MS Office and Outlook – all versions
- Good working knowledge of Wi-Fi and various Soho router/firewalls needed
- Applies specialist knowledge and experience to problem solving
- Good network trouble-shooting skills i.e. VLAN and WAN, with Fortinet and HP procurve switch admin.
- Scheduling and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills and negotiating skills at all levels
- Good analytical ability
Good numerical ability
- Mac Genius
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Calm in a crisis
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position