TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 15,000 members working across 33+ buildings, with more on the way. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview:
The role of the Sales Executive is to qualify all incoming telephone enquiries received, either directly or via a 3rd party relationships. During each call you will be able to identify Hot and Cold leads as well as discuss the appropriate product that we offer for the potential client. You will be accountable for conversion levels from arranged sales meeting to viewings and manage the ongoing liaison with the client until the viewing converts to a sale, all the while using your sales ability to establish why a deal has not have converted, should this be the case.
As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
- Be the first point of contact for members and potential members by telephone, email or leads from the TOG website
- Liaise with the prospective client and confidently qualify all leads and offer the best and most suitable solution for them
- Liaise with Brokers, Agents and third parties to book in viewings for the Area Sales Manager within the appropriate building
- Book in viewings where relevant with the appropriate Area Sales Manager following the correct sales procedure
- Arrange follow-up viewings for members and Area Sales Managers as and when directed by the Area Sales Manager
- Upsell products and ensure the products and services you have offered are the most suitable for the client
- Exceed your pre-agreed individual monthly sales target, as set and agreed with the Sales Manager
- Support the qualification and conversion of Memberships enquiries when required by Sales Manager
- Accurately raise licence agreements for memberships enquiries on the CRM system when needed
- Manage each lead on the CRM system and become efficient in using system correctly for managing leads
- Knowledge of the local areas
- Knowledge of competitors and operators
- Market knowledge
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a similar role.
- CRM systems experience
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Hands-on team player with strong problem solving ability and exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Team player
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position.