TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 17,000 members working across 30 buildings, 28 of which are in London, with more on the way. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview:
Portfolio exec will be accountable for driving sales, retention and maximum occupancy across the area in line with KPI’s and targets with the overriding objective of exceeding budgeted revenue and minimizing member turnover. The individual will work across their Portfolio Manager’s clusters where required, and will be tasked to support new business, retention and commercial performance across 3-4 districts within the group.
- Conduct new business viewings
- Confidence in viewing clients across a wide range of buildings and markets. Preparation and knowledge is key and building a market knowledge of competition in variety of areas is fundamental.
- Close new business opportunities
- Work towards KPI/Targets set by Head of Sales. Completing new business deals across the mature portfolio and supporting Portfolio Managers where required in driving sales across districts.
- Supporting Renewals/expansions of current clients
- Working alongside Head of Sales and Portfolio Managers to retain occupancy and drive LF rates in mature portfolio. Attend and lead renewal meetings and work closely with Ops team to deliver correct commercial agreement for TOG.
- Broker/Agent channel
- Building commercial relationships with core broker/agent partners through effective communication with this pivotal channel.
MAIN CONTACTS/OPERATING NETWORK
|Contact Group||Status (internal/external)||Purpose||Frequency|
|Head of Sales||Internal||Receiving direction and 2 way communication||Daily|
|Area Operations Manager||Internal||Collaborative working, ensuring area activity is constantly aligned per building||Daily|
|Portfolio Managers||Internal||Support all portfolio managers within East/West across new business and retention||Daily|
|Building Teams||Internal||Collaborative working, ensuring a constant awareness of all member building activity||Daily|
|Client Alterations and Space Planner teams||Internal||Deliver bespoke space plans and member alteration works||As required|
|Members||External||Receive feedback, develop potential new member relationships and conduct renewal activity||As required|
Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of broker/agent supplier relationships
- Advanced face to face sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Advanced sales negotiation and contract management
- Commercial sales skills
- MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge to building standards level
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at A-C/7-4 grade or equivalent
- Business Studies GCSE/Diploma desirable
Job Specific/Technical Skills
- Extensive member facing and customer service expertise
- Previous exposure to HR process adherence
- Multi-site working
- Resourceful, articulate person
- Ability to multitask
- Target and KPI driven
- Team player
- Professional and confidential
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position