TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 35 open buildings, 33 of which are in London, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The role of the Sales Executive – Memberships is to fully qualify all Co-working, Lounge and Virtual Office opportunities that come to TOG via direct sources or through third party channels. The individual must have excellent customer service skills to identify the best solution within our portfolio to each client. You will be accountable for conversion of memberships enquiries from initial qualification, to viewing, to sale. You will need to work effectively as part of a sales team and have excellent time management skills to remain in control of all live opportunities.
As an ambassador for TOG, you will be expected to cross sell all products and buildings within our portfolio.
- Fully manage, convert and transact memberships (Co-working, Lounge and Virtual Office) enquiries
- Be the first point of contact for members and potential members by telephone, email or leads from the TOG website
- Qualify clients through analysis pre-call to learn about their business and potential needs
- Liaise with the prospective client and confidently qualify all leads and offer the best and most suitable solution for them
- Convert the enquiry to viewing stage through objection handling and detailed discussion around the TOG portfolio
- Within one hour, liaise with the prospective client and agent to discuss our memberships
- Deliver and exceed daily/weekly KPIs set by your sales manager
- Work effectively as part of a team towards group KPI targets
- Liaise with third parties to book in viewings with the Building Manager / Co-Working Host within the appropriate building
- Check all compliance documents received are in line with trading standards and company regulations
- Ensure clear handovers are in place for the building teams once client has signed up for a membership
- Manage each lead on the CRM system and become efficient in using system correctly for managing leads and report running
- Arrange follow-up conversations and viewings for each opportunity
- Raise licence agreements for all products lines to include Co-Working memberships on the CRM system accurately and efficiently
- Support Sales Managers in forecasting to the Head of Central Sales
- Graduate level
- Knowledge of telesales functions
- CRM experience
- Market knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Hands-on team player with strong problem solving ability and exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Telephone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Industry experience
- Target orientated
- Team player
Please email [email protected] to apply for this position