TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 35 open buildings, 33 of which are in London, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
TOG is searching for a senior head to own, build and develop the digital marketing function within the business.
This role is a key strategic role that sits between the marketing and tech teams to drive profitable online traffic, drive robust member data collection and also support the online user experience to drive optimised engagement and conversion where appropriate.
This team member will be responsible for building the digital marketing team, hiring key talent and skills which are currently lacking in the business.
This person will be responsible alongside the CMO to set and manage the digital marketing budget and drive optimised spend to continually improve ROI.
With our new website in place this person will work alongside the head of UX to continually enhance and optimise the online customer journey and conversion funnel.
- Lead the Digital and CRM team to proactively develop marketing programmes, strategies and execution which not only resonate with the target audience but also deliver on the business’s objectives.
- Own, build and develop an audience-based digital marketing strategy that encompasses our paid, owned and earned media.
- Work closely with the CMO and the Sales teams on ensuring the execution and optimisation of the performance marketing channels to deliver against sales plans and targets.
- Build a framework for the collection and ongoing management and optimisation of customer data that feeds into our customer marketing and performance channels to drive improved response and engagement
- Ensure that appropriate customer/member marketing campaigns are developed with clear objectives and defined targets, and enable the team to deliver on these to drive sales, with a particular focus on driving high quality traffic that converts and enhances potential member lifetime value.
- Leading CRM agenda alongside, planning CRM strategies across the company building customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Build, manage proactively and maintain strong relationships with key agency partners and third parties including our digital media agency, our ESP and Salesforce etc.
- Proactively and continually identify opportunities and strategies to drive improved member value that support the overall business objectives and align with the brand vision.
- Establish a framework to continually evaluate and monitor campaign performance supported by proactive budget and marketing spend management.
Qualifications / Skills:
Knowledge and Experience
- Highly experienced digital and customer marketer with a track record of delivering quantifiable commercial results.
- An engaging marketer with experience of a media and channel-neutral approach in attracting and retaining customers.
- A strong knowledge of paid, owned and earned marketing channels and their different dynamics – and the roles that they play within the marketing ecosystem and how to continually demonstrate their effectiveness.
- Good team experience – a track record of managing and developing teams to deliver effective campaigns.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent.
Job Specific Technical Skills
- A highly experienced digital native who will be comfortable with developing and managing multiple marketing programmes across a number of disparate marketing channels.
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with analytics / data.
- An excellent communicator with strong influencing skills beyond the Marketing team.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced organisation.
- Strategic, commercial and pragmatic, with drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise, ensuring capability to work at a detailed level while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Highly self-motivated and objective driven. Must not be content with the status quo and will always want to challenge and drive the business forward.
- Strong motivator of teams and experienced in influencing other business departments to deliver in partnership with them.
Please email [email protected] to apply for this position