TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 25,000 members working across 33+ buildings, with more on the way. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
This individual with work closely with the Sales Director to develop a clear business strategy to drive new business opportunities into TOG’s Meeting Rooms and Events channels as well as into Memberships and Office space. This key leadership role within our sales department will be responsible for building and delivering an effective proactive sales strategy across the portfolio through improving existing functions & creating new approaches to client retention and new business.
Build proactive strategy across Sales department
- Delivering above and beyond revenue expectations against budget and targets set for the BD team
- Work with the head of MR and Events to channel increased repeat business and leadfow towards meeting room and events channels.
- Creating a proactive sales team to target large potential corporate occupiers for meeting room and events product lines as well as additional TOG offerings.
- Work with key commercial contacts at brokers & agencies to further develop partnership and increase opportunities coming into the whole sales department
- Proactively spot opportunities across the portfolio to drive increased revenue within our buildings
- Run ongoing training bespoke to each teams specifications to enhance performance.
- Speak at various industry events across the UK & EMEA
- Speaking/panel opportunities by a number of CRE organisations and corporate occupiers such as Estates Gazette
- Collaborate with Marketing and Head of MR and Events to deliver curated events for partners across all markets
- Internally presenting at both local and companywide events, positioned as a thought leader internally
- Introduce clients via affiliate (non brokerage partners) : The Telegraph, Anglo American, Herman Miller, Lendlease, Booking.com
- Launched European BD partnerships for lead generation
- Develop strategy to tap into meeting room opportunities to develop and yield accounts and highlight wider business prospects
- Launch partnerships with multiple management consultancy firms to drive engagement with multiple Enterprise occupiers
- Build expansive member referral strategy strategy
Build sales strategy with Sales Director and work with Head of Events & Meeting Rooms sales to ensure performance achieves above budget
- Build strategy with Head Of to work on strategic positioning of our event space
- Support the MR growth through driving occupancy above 50% consistently
- Regular review of pricing for both event and meeting room space across the TOG portfolio with Sales Director/Head of MR & Events
- Target setting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis for your leadership team.
- Empower leadership and senior team through exceptional management
Develop presence within hospitality industry to enhance our brand and drive increased leadflow
- Build on existing 3rd party relationships to increase leadflow
- Customer retention scheme to be implemented with marketing team
- Speak at industry events, conferences and panels across UK markets and in Europe when TOG launch
- Work with marketing to build professional collateral to effectively sell into the product lines
Support launch of TOG products into new markets, including Berlin & Frankfurt
Qualifications / Skills:
Knowledge and Experience
- Detailed knowledge of CRM
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Proven track record of successfully leading a BD function
- Sales team management
Education and Qualifications
- Degree level qualification
- Qualification in Database Systems desirable
Job Specific / Technical Skills
- Experience in analysing sales performance
- Experience in running events/meeting room space
- Experience in training staff within sales environments
- Leadership capability
- Effective communicator
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position