TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
As part of the Member Experience Team, the Food and Beverage coordinator is responsible for ensuring there is consistency across our food and beverage offering within the business, paying particular attention to ensure that cost control and service levels are maintained. You will also work to ensure that any new initiatives are rolled out to the appropriate managers within the business, working with Head of Operations.
- To assist and work with the external F&B Consultant to help manage and improve standards of the food, beverage, coffee, meeting room and café experience across the TOG portfolio.
- To use initiatives for diary management in reviewing and catching up with key F&B account holders.
- To research and help review new and innovative ideas for alternative items and a ‘point of difference’ within meeting rooms and hospitality across the portfolio.
- To assist in developing processes, manuals, protocols and training content for F&B, meeting room experience and other hospitality-related brand standards.
- To assist with roll out plans and managing comms between building teams and contractors.
- To ensure new contractors are set up on compleat and assist with accounting / invoicing systems.
- To ensure meeting rooms are available and booked at allocated sites and to follow up on meetings with well documented minutes.
- To organise, administer and develop a filing system for each and every F&B contractor so all correspondence and documentation can be referred to. Incorporating initial contracts and HOT’s.
- To document all feedback from building teams and members.
- Assisting with the procurement of F&B related equipment, delivery, storage and upkeep. Helping to ensure all new buildings have the correct F&B supplies.
- Other F&B assisting responsibilities where necessary
- Administrative duties including developing, changing, amending menus for meeting room catering and other offers such as Tintagel 11th floor menus and the Shard
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in the hospitality sector, ideally within leisure, events and F &B.
- Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at A-C/7-4 grade or equivalent
Job Specific Technical Skills
- Multi-site working
- MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and strives to deliver excellence
- Team player
- Passionate about food and beverage and keeps abreast of developments in the F&B industry
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.