TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 44 buildings, 41 of which are in London, 7 of which are in development, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
The Office Group (TOG) is working to refresh its application landscape across all business functions. There are a number of projects in flight to replace legacy systems and bring in a modern application architecture. We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to design, create and maintain enterprise architecture models, information flows and integrations.
We have a number of third parties engaged to deliver different aspects of the wider programme of works. The Enterprise Architect will be key to ensuing the TOG vision and design philosophy is consistent across all activities.
The Enterprise Architect will perform a key role in the creation of a Data Governance Framework, as well as be a core stakeholder in ongoing data governance activities.
- Define and maintain TOG standards for IT architecture
- Work with Blackstone’s (BX) IT advisors to ensure IT architecture principles align with BX standards
- Maintain TOGs technical Operating Platform Model
- Create and maintain data models for each business domain
- Ability to work across the EA spectrum (Business, Data, Application Technology domains)
- Working with the Business Analyst (BA), inventory the data for each model and assess its quality and completeness
- Perform the key role in the design and modelling of the data warehouse
- Lead the design and delivery of an Enterprise Service Bus
- Define and document information flows between systems and the integration services
- Work with business leaders to define how data can assist the delivering on strategic and tactical requirements
- Provide guidance in all phases of project delivery, including but not limited to requirement analysis and design, configuration, development, testing, cut over and production support
- Assist the project team in developing as-is and target-state models
- Assist the project team in technology selection
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in working Agile and Waterfall projects, knowledge of key concepts in Six Sigma
- Proven experience using a recognised Data Architecture framework
- TOGAF qualification is a plus but not essential
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in ESB style integration design
- Must have used enterprise grade UML modelling tools
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position.