TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 35 open buildings, 33 of which are in London, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The Digital and CRM Manager is responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager across all digital channels and managing the organisations CRM to ensure the company can make the most out of the marketing opportunities it offers.
Candidates for this role should have strong communication skills and a good working knowledge of email platforms and digital marketing techniques (e.g. advertising, PPC, SEO, social media and ECRM). A willingness to learn is essential, along with an ability to work autonomously and manage a varied and at times complex workload.
This role works closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital and CRM strategies.
- Owning and managing the CRM platform.
- Leading CRM agenda alongside Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Managing the build, scheduling and send of all customer email activities
- Manage reporting on all campaigns and identifying what works well and where there are challenges and opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with members through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Ensuring all projects that capture customer data are GDPR compliant and are tagged up correctly.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Optimising our existing email marketing program with regular reporting against key KPI’s.
- Assisting in helping us grow our worldwide database in-line with business KPIs
- Supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in all other areas of digital where required.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Knowledge of email solutions providers
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Attention to detail and an eye for creative and compelling work
- Ability to presenting complex information in an easy to understand way
- Agile and able to work to deadlines, under pressure and multi task
- Digital marketing qualification
- All aspects of digital marketing including CRM.
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Knowledge of general digital marketing tools
- CRM and Email marketing planning and execution across a range of channels
- Highly organised
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience in email marketing
- B2B and B2C experience
- Proactive, takes responsibility, Energetic, self-motivated, positive
Please email [email protected] to apply for this position