TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared work space in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 17,000 members working across 30 buildings, 28 of which are in London, with more on the way. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforce in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview:
- Identify and qualify Enterprise / Corporate opportunities. Working in close partnership with the Sales Team, you will develop, own and drive the strategy of the Enterprise / Corporate market and generate new business through your networks whilst being reactive to inbound traffic.
- To account manage the ongoing retention of Enterprise / Corporate occupiers within TOG and ensure that they remain satisfied and happy with their occupation of space. To provocatively engage with these accounts to generate growth opportunities.
- Corporate/Enterprise Sales
- Completing new business deals across both the TOG mature and new estate with corporate/ enterprise clients.
- Building strong relationships with TOGS top 20 clients in order to generate further revenue streams.
- Account management of the most valuable companies in TOG portfolio
- Agent channel management
- Working closely with TOG’s agent channel partners to the view of building of key commercial relationships both in terms of gaining additonal work space requirements and building representation.
- Business Development
- Developing TOG’s proactive sales strategy to systematically target desired corporate accounts
MAIN CONTACTS/OPERATING NETWORK
|Contact Group||Status (internal/external)||Purpose||Frequency|
|Sales Director||Internal||Receiving direction and 2 way communication||Daily|
|Corporate Sales Manger||Internal||Collaborative working, ensuring area activity is constantly aligned per building||Daily|
|Central Sales Team||Internal||Collaborative working, ensuring corporate opportunities are being tracked and directed correctly.||Daily|
|Client Alterations and Space Planner teams||Internal||Deliver bespoke space plans and member alteration works||As required|
|TOG top 20 clients||External||Receive feedback, develop potential new relationships and conduct renewal/ expansion activity||As required|
Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of broker/agent supplier relationships
- Sales negotiation and contract management
- Commercial sales skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at A-C/7-4 grade or equivalent
- Business Studies GCSE/Diploma desirable
Job Specific/ Technical Skills:
- Extensive member facing and customer service expertise
- Previous exposure to HR process adherence
- Multi-site working
- Resourceful, articulate person
- Ability to multitask
- Target and KPI driven
- Team player
- Professional and confidential
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position