TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by modern technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 16,000 members working across 35 open buildings, 33 of which are in London, with more on the way in the UK and Germany. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
Accounts Payable Assistant to take on responsibility for processing supplier invoices and maintaining appropriate records in relation to The Office Group and related entities.
The candidate will have the ability to multi task and can demonstrate attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Coding and processing 40 invoices and credit notes daily, inputting them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and supplier queries dealt within maximum 24 hours
- Review ageing on a regular basis and provide updates upon request to finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review and approval by senior management
- Issue remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administer purchase order system
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- German language skills desirable but not essential
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Qualification in Finance / Business Studies
- Basic Microsoft Excel abilities
- Strong commercial awareness and good understanding of the sector and current financial environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Technical excellence.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to communicate with finance and non-finance personnel.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- German speaker is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Team player
Please email email@example.com to apply for this position