A bit of a first for us as we’ve taken four floors in a larger building, being the architect Richard Seifert’s 1960′s tower directly in front of Euston Station.
We had to put some real effort into the design to create space that challenges what you might expect to find in this building, making it stand out from the ground floor and the other offices. Up and coming architects March and White were brought on to deliver something very special here and we’re delighted with the end result. Loads and loads of natural light to all areas, a massive amount of communal space outside the offices and our largest co-working spaces to date.
Office Space in Euston
Individual offices in Euston, on flexible terms, but with four floors for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- Meeting rooms
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Telephone booths
- Kitchens and break out areas on each floor
- Secure bike shed
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Euston
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 11 meeting rooms (of different shapes, sizes and styles)
- One boardroom (up to 26 people)
- Conferencing space for up to 75 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside downstairs for informal meetings
See the meeting rooms at Euston »
Alongside Euston Station, co-working spaces are located in The Shard ,Borough, King’s Cross, The City, West End, Oxford Circus, Shoreditch, Station, Paddington Station Leeds Station and Liverpool Street Station, providing you with spaces to work and meet across London when you're between meetings or away from the office.
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
Find out more here
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership at The Office Group your business can be permanently based at 1 Euston Square even though you’re not.
Your business home, just without the traditional four walls.
- Drop in to the lounge in your home building
- Address your business post to 1 Euston Square, we'll forward it on or hold it for you to come and collect
- Call handling to a dedicated number; we'll forward calls on or answer them for you
Find out more here
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building, this one's not all ours so we've done what we could on our four floors:
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food)
- Bike storage
Meet the team
Contact Euston Station
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more