On Rivington Street in the thick of Shoreditch, right next to Cargo and the Iniva Gallery, this was originally built in the 1930’s.
Working with architects Wells Mackereth on the refurbishment, we’ve brought out the original art-deco features, great natural light and floor to ceiling heights, with a green roof terrace available to all and a load of other green features.
Local occupiers tend to be from the creative and technology sectors, with The Tea Building round the corner housing, amongst others, Mother and Shoreditch House.
Office Space in Shoreditch
Individual offices, on flexible terms in Rivington Street, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 7 Meeting rooms
- Roof Terrace with Wi-fi and meeting tables (and the odd BBQ)
- Telephone Booths
- Kitchens and Break out areas on each floor
- Secure Bike Shed
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Shoreditch
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 7 Meeting Rooms
- Three of these are board rooms (up to 12 people)
- Two of the rooms can be opened up (20 people round the table or 40 theatre style)
- One of the rooms is less formal with a couple of sofas
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting room area
- Click below to get more information
See the meeting rooms at Shoreditch »
Permanently base your business at one of our buildings even though you’re not. Phone, mail and meeting rooms handled in the way you want.
Find out more about virtual offices »
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building
- Green Roof
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment e.g. recycled car tyres in the flooring
Meet the team
Contact Rivington Street
She once starred in a MTV music video for a girl band and has a real aversion to cheese but a real desire for pizza. Get her at Francesca@theofficegroup.co.uk
Dedicated to shopping, dancing and veganism she is on a mission to convert us all to vegetables. So far she's banned one deer-head and rescued a fleet of ducklings. We’ve also been warned that she’s got the ability to talk anyone into doing anything. Anyone else fancy a salad?
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more