Set within Marylebone Station itself, you can enter from the concourse or from outside, to the left of M & S, 15 seconds from the tube exit.
A grade II listed building, we worked with architects Metropolitan Workshop to fully refurbish the space, having lain derelict for 30 years.
Formerly the Board Room and ancillary space for British Rail’s head office (in what is now The Landmark), we were shortlisted for the BCO design awards 2011.
Office Space in Marylebone
Individual offices in Marylebone Station, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Telephone Booths
- Kitchens and Dining areas on each floor
- Secure Bike Storage
- Showers Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Marylebone
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 5 Meeting Rooms in total
- One Board Room up to 20 people
- Three further Board Rooms up to 8-12 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings, including The Lounge
- Click below to get more information
See the meeting rooms at Marylebone »
Permanently base your business at one of our buildings even though you’re not. Phone, mail and meeting rooms handled in the way you want. Find out more about virtual offices
With a pitched roof and Listed status we had to reign in our Green impulses with this one. Sensor and low energy lighting and recycled materials all feature but we're more proud of recycling a building where the offices had lain derelict for 30 years.
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment
Meet the team
Contact Marylebone Station
She runs every day and is allegedly pretty quick. A fine way to de-stress and handle running the building. That and a full social calendar.
A former Air Stewardess with Virgin, Nicola has now brought her management and personal skills down to earth. If you’re worried, in case of emergency she knows where the exits are...
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more