We’re growing in Leeds. Adding another two floors to complete the set at One Aire Street.
One Aire Street is a 1930s building in the heart of Leeds. Original art deco features such as the central staircase are complemented with a modern interior by local architects FUSE.
With an entrance straight into the station it’s pretty well connected. And all our Leeds members are welcome to use our co-working space at Eastside (Kings Cross) should you be swinging by London for the day.
This building has lounges, co-working space, meeting rooms and individual offices. This is all topped off with a roof terrace with 360 views of the city. Expect outdoor meetings, yoga on the roof and lots and lots of BBQs.
Office Space in Leeds Station
Individual offices in Leeds Station, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use:
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 5 Meeting rooms
- 1 Board Room
- Conferencing Facility
- Telephone Booths
- Kitchens and Break out areas on each floor
- Secure Bike Storage
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Leeds Station
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day. A range of room sizes and different areas to step out and have a break
- 5 Meeting Rooms in total
- 1 formal Board Room up to 10 people
- 2-5 person spaces for project work and decision making
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings and debriefs
See the meeting rooms at Leeds Station »
Alongside One Aire Street co-working spaces are located in several central London locations: The Shard ,Borough, King’s Cross, The City, West End, Oxford Circus, Shoreditch, Euston Station, Paddington Station and Liverpool Street Station, These provide you with spaces to work and meet across London when you're between meetings or away from the office.
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
Find out more here
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership at The Office Group your business can be permanently based at Aire Street even though you’re not.
Your business home, just without the traditional four walls.
- drop in to the lounge in your home building
- address your business post to One Aire Street, we'll forward it on or hold it for you to come and collect
- call handling to a dedicated number, we'll forward calls on or answer them for you
Find out more here
Still to come...
Contact Aire Street
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more