This was a fairly grim 1970’s building that we rebuilt in 2009. Our greenest building to date (award winning), Kirby Street has the largest amount of roof terraces than any of our other buildings.
Working again with architects Wells Mackereth, there’s plenty of colour and more emphasis on the communal space with dining areas (complete with Ketchup) and lounges on each floor.
Office Space in Farringdon
Individual offices in Kirby Street, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 6 Meeting rooms
- Green Roof Terraces on most floors with wi-fi on main roof
- Telephone Booths throughout
- Kitchens and Dining areas on each floor
- Secure Bike Shed
- Showers and drying room
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Farringdon
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 6 Meeting Rooms in total
- One Board Room up to 16 people
- Three further Board Rooms up to 8 people
- One informal meeting room with soft seating
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
- Click below to get more information
See the meeting rooms at Farringdon »
Permanently base your business at one of our buildings even though you’re not. Phone, mail and meeting rooms handled in the way you want.
Find out more about virtual offices »
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building
- Two main Green Roofs and 5 further terraces
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment e.g. recycled car tyres in the flooring
Meet the team
Contact Kirby Street
You'll see Ceri in both our Farringdon buildings managing the lovely Lucy, Amy and Lauren.
Assistant Manager at Kirby Street, Lucy’s full title is actually Lady Lucy of Lochaber Manor. Her ladyship honed her service skills as a cocktail waitress at the Mandarin Oriental.
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more