Located on Gray’s Inn Road, mid-way between King’s Cross Station and Chancery Lane Tube, this 1950’s office building has been styled with inspiration from that era with Danish furnishings influencing the reception and common areas.
One of our first forays into greening office buildings, this features an organic green roof built with a local charity, Global Generation.
Office Space in King’s Cross
Flexible terms in an individual office on Gray's Inn Road, but with the whole building for you to use. . . including a green roof.
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 2 meeting rooms
- Green Roof with wi-fi and the odd BBQ
- Kitchenettes on each floor
- Secure Bike Storage
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
- Vic the Barber
- Andy’s Cafe (called D & K for some reason)
Meeting rooms in King’s Cross
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are available by the hour or the day with the right food and the right technology.
- 2 meeting rooms
- One Board Room up to 12 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
- Click below to get more information
See the meeting rooms at King’s Cross »
Permanently base your business at one of our buildings even though you’re not. Phone, mail and meeting rooms handled in the way you want.
Find out more about virtual offices »
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building.
- Organic Green Roof with furniture for meetings and wi-fi
- Solar Panel
- Wind Turbine
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Grey water recycling system
- Vegetable garden (help yourself – mint, radishes, strawberries and leeks)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage
Meet the team
Contact Gray's Inn Road
Nikki Morley, Commerical Manager
Lil’ Nik helped Amy run Lloyd's Avenue and was also a fire fighter extraordinaire. Having fought flames she's now running the show at both Gray's Inn Road and City Road. She’s famed for her Irish Jig party piece and is our resident expert on all things electrical (nothing to do with the fire).
Jonathan Carr, Assistant Commercial Manager
Our resident Kiwi, he even represented New Zealand in Judo. Although we’ve corrupted his fitness regime with a new found addiction to bacon sandwiches. Jonathan works alongside Georgina managing Kings Cross.
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more