St Nicholas House
In the very centre of Bristol, the building is just over Bristol Bridge, adjacent to St. Nicholas Market and a 5 minute walk from the shopping at Cabot Circus.
We worked with architects DMFK to bring out the features in this 1930’s Art-Deco building and are proud to be one of the greenest buildings in Bristol with a host of environmental features.
OFFICE SPACE IN BRISTOL
Individual offices in St. Nicholas House, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Telephone Booths
- Kitchens on each floor
- Secure Bike Storage
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
MEETING ROOMS IN BRISTOL
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 5 Meeting Rooms in total
- One Board Room up to 20 people
- Two further Board Rooms up to 8-12 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
See the meeting rooms in Bristol »
The co-working spaces at Paddington Station and across the rest of London provide an ideal base to drop in and work or meet over a coffee or more formally if you're ever in London.
Co-working is a great way for smaller or newer businesses to establish a home and to join a like-minded community of members across London.
Our members do everything from tech and creative to finance and law. Some are start-ups and some have been in business for years. Make new contacts or just keep to yourself. Have the vibrancy of working around others and the option of privacy or quiet when you need it.
Membership options include access to one location, access to all locations or, in particular locations, access to your own dedicated desk.
Find out more here »
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership at The Office Group your business can be permanently based at St Nicholas House even though you’re not.
Your business home, just without the traditional four walls.
- Drop in to the lounge in your home building
- Address your business post to St Nicholas House, we'll forward it on or hold it for you to come and collect
- Call handling to a dedicated number, we'll forward calls on or answer them for you
Find out more here »
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building
- Green Roof
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Vegetable Garden and wormery
- Weekly Yoga on the Roof
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery)
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment e.g. recycled car tyres in the flooring