In the very centre of Bristol, the building is just over Bristol Bridge, adjacent to St Nicholas Market and a 5 minute walk from the shopping at Cabot Circus.
We worked with architects dMFK to bring out the features in this 1930’s Art-Deco building and are proud to be one of the greenest buildings in Bristol with a host of environmental features.
Office Space in Bristol
Individual offices in St. Nicholas House, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Telephone Booths
- Kitchens on each floor
- Secure Bike Storage
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Bristol
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 5 Meeting Rooms in total
- One Board Room up to 20 people
- Two further Board Rooms up to 8-12 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Great breakout space outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
- Click below to get more information
See the meeting rooms at Bristol »
The ClubRooms at Paddington Station and across the rest of London provide an ideal base to drop in and work or meet over a coffee or more formally if you're ever in London.
Work from the open workspaces or semi-private booths, phone booths and focus booths if you want more privacy. It's your London office whenever you need it. Find Out More
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership at The Office Group your business can be permanently based at St Nicholas House even though you’re not.
Your business home, just without the traditional four walls.
- drop in to the lounge in your home building
- address your business post to 1 Euston Square, we'll forward it on or hold it for you to come and collect
- call handling to a dedicated number, we'll forward calls on or answer them for you
Find out more here
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building
- Green Roof
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Vegetable Garden and wormery
- Weekly Yoga on the Roof
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment e.g. recycled car tyres in the flooring
Meet the team
Contact St. Nicholas House
An experienced office operator, drama is Zoe’s middle name. Fortunately this is limited to her amateur dramatics and not the work front. She makes a mean Rocky Road brownie too. She currently has her hands full with a very beautiful baby Martha so best to go straight to Sarah with all inquiries.
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more