The very first building in the portfolio, this former workshop is on City Road, close to Angel Tube. Small but perfectly formed, the art-deco features have been brought out with architects dMFK.
Outside the congestion zone, the building has a very prominent position on the corner of City Rd and Wakeley Street and is a short walk to Upper St and Exmouth Market.
Office Space in Angel
Individual offices in City Road, on flexible terms, but with the whole building for you to use
- Fully furnished (or not, up to you)
- 1 Board room
- Bike parking on site
- Car parking
- Monitored CCTV and 24 hour access
- Full IT and Telephony, to match whatever you need
Meeting rooms in Angel
A great meeting needs a great meeting room. The rooms are tailored to specific types of meeting both in design and technology and are available by the hour or the day.
- 1 Board Room up to 16 people
- All the AV equipment is available and included in the cost
- Various spaces outside the meeting rooms for informal meetings
- Click below to get more information
Located in The City, West End, Paddington Station and Euston Station, ClubRooms provide you with spaces to work and meet across London when you're between meetings or away from the office.
Open workspaces, lounge-style rooms and more private areas are designed to allow you to work with privacy and focus when you need. Meet clients and colleagues over a coffee in the lounges or more formally in meeting rooms.
Find Out More
The way people work is changing. Not everyone needs a permanent office all of the time. With Virtual Membership at The Office Group your business can be permanently based at 333 City Road even though you’re not.
Your business home, just without the traditional four walls.
- drop in to the lounge in your home building
- address your business post to 1 Euston Square, we'll forward it on or hold it for you to come and collect
- call handling to a dedicated number, we'll forward calls on or answer them for you
Find out more here
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage (healthier than the Tube)
Meet the team
Contact City Road
Arrange or enquire about viewings, meeting rooms, virtual offices and more