Fancy working with a fun, young vibrant company who work in property, architecture, design and sustainability… that’s us by the way… We’re the proud owners of ten buildings in central London and one in Bristol and are steadily acquiring more – next stop Paddington in June.
We’re always on the look out for exciting & interesting people who are passionate about what they do. We’ve a few specific roles below but we’re always growing and changing so get in touch with a little about yourself if you think you’ve got something we need. CVs not necessary unless you’d prefer it that way.
What’s on offer?
// MARKETING //
A marketing internship with a mix of business development and operational experience.
What: Marketing intern
When: 1-2 days a week
Where: central London . . . East, West and wherever we find ourselves
Salary: travel and lunch allowance
Level: Undergraduate / Graduate . . .
Tasks include . . .
* Research: market, competitors, design, technology, buildings
* Update and maintain online activity
* Update and maintain website, Google Places, SEO, PPC
* Assist with the development of marketing materials
* Assist in the writing of internal and external communications: presentations, biographies, press releases, blogs
*Assist with the cataloguing of photography and images
*Assist with analytics analysis and report generation
*Provide administration support includingzz proof reading, typing, filing, taking *Minutes, report writing, diary management and arranging meeting
*Assist in developing, maintaining and updating marketing information systems including its client and contact databases, competitor information and target databases
Ideal candidate will have . . .
High level of written English
An interest and good eye for design
An understanding of HTML and InDesign
A respect for attention to detail
Self motivated with the ability to be creative and voice ideas and opinions
Ability to explain complex matters clearly and concisely.
The ability to work as part of a team and to form strong working relationships
Ideally a recent graduate or undergrad in their final year.
Interested? Get in touch with email@example.com
// ACCOUNTS //
Assistant Management Accountant
What: Assistant Management Accountant
When: Full Time
Where: central London
Salary: to be discussed
Level: Working towards an Accountancy Qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA
Key Responsibilities include . . .
* Daily and monthly Bank Reconciliation
* Monthly Petty Cash reconciliation and posting of transactions
* Monitor and analyse monthly petty cash revenue and spend
* Processing invoices and credit notes
* Prepare Payment runs
* Review and maintain Purchase Order spreadsheet.
* Post receipts and prepare inter-company receipt journals
* Prepare weekly and monthly debt report with commentary
* Prepare entity for Month end close
* Review and post journals
* Maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations and lead schedules
* Preparation of balance sheet and P&L analysis for each of the centres upon request.
The successful candidate will be early stage studier, be driven, dynamic and keen to progress.
Interested? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org